St. Clair Guest House
We welcome current and prospective members of the Warren Wilson community and their family members, staff/faculty/volunteer family and friends, alumni, as well as visitors having business with the college.
Availability and Reservations
Please note: Because the Guest House office is not staffed around the clock, we are unable to take reservations with less than 24 hours notice. Payment in full is required at the time reservations are made.
To inquire about room availability and request a reservation, please see Individual Guest House Reservations.
To inquire about room availability and request a reservation for departmental guests, please see Departmental Guest House Reservations.
Campus Map – locations of Guest House and Ransom Efficiency
Individual Rates *
$52/night – Single (one twin bed)
$63/night – Double (two twin beds) or Queen
$90/night – Efficiency apartment (twin bed with trundle) – different location on campus from the Guest House; see map below.
$130/night – Apartment #1 – 2 bedrooms (1 double, 1 queen), queen sleeper, kitchen, living room
$157/night – Apartment #2 – 2 bedrooms (1 full, 1 king, 2 bath), queen sleeper, kitchen, washer/dryer, living room
* as of September 1, 2016
Staying at the Guest House
- The office is located at the top of the stairs to the right. While not staffed at all times, there is the number for the on-call crewmember should assistance be necessary.
- All upstairs guest rooms’ access shared bathrooms, one at each end of the building.
- Towels, bed linens and hand soap are provided but personal toiletries are not.
- Wi-Fi is accessible in the building.
- There is a comfortable living room area upstairs with table and chairs, refrigerator and microwave, electric teakettle and coffee maker.
- The Guest House is a non-smoking facility.
- Service animals are always welcome (please let us know in advance) but we are not equipped to house other animals.
- More details will be made available at registration and upon arrival.
Cancellations made less than 24 hours of your arrival date or no-shows will be charged for a minimum of one night (per room, if multiple rooms are booked).
St. Clair Staff and Crew
Susan McCracken, Manager
St Clair Guest House
Warren Wilson College
PO Box 9000