Warren Wilson College Catalog 07-08Go to the current College Catalog
Early Admission is an option open to a few high school juniors who wish to begin at Warren Wilson College a year early. To be a serious candidate, a student must fulfill the following requirements, for which there can be no exceptions:
- be in the top 10% of his or her class in a high-level curriculum,
- have high SAT or ACT scores,
- have completed all graduation requirements except for senior English, and
- show a high level of maturity.
To apply for Early Admission, students must submit all the documents requested for first year applicants, and
- the student and parents must file a letter stating the reasons for requesting early admission, and
- the high school principal must file a letter certifying that the student will receive a high school diploma after successfully completing the first year at Warren Wilson.