Warren Wilson College Catalog 07-08

Go to the current College Catalog


All requests for readmission (after a period of non-enrollment) are submitted on the regular college application obtained from the Admission Office. A student who was suspended or on any form of probation when last enrolled must include pertinent information as to why reinstatement should be granted. If another college or university has been attended during the period of non-enrollment, a transcript must be presented with the request for readmission.

Each application for readmission must be approved by the Executive Committee, which includes the Director of Financial Aid, Dean of Admission, Vice President for Academic Affairs, Dean of Students, Dean of Service, Dean of Work, and Registrar.