Break Housing

Only students with on-campus work contracts may continue to live in their rooms over fall, winter, and spring breaks. Any student who is on conduct probation cannot hold a break period work contract and therefore may not live in campus housing over breaks.  Over Winter Break, for security and to conserve energy, students with on campus work contracts may be asked to move into one residence hall.

Graduate students and faculty in the Master of Fine Arts Program in Creative Writing also stay in some residence halls over breaks. WWC students who live in a hall to which MFA faculty have been assigned will have to move to a different residence hall during the MFA faculty’s residency. If your room is going to be used by a WWC student or MFA faculty or student (most rooms are needed), you are asked to clear one side of the room. Please strip your bed, empty a closet and dresser, and clear your desktop.