Information Technology Services (ITS)
How can we help?
The Information Technology Services department including the ITS Helpdesk (formerly Computing Services) provides computing, network, and classroom support to Warren Wilson students, faculty, staff, and volunteers. Our offices are located in the Bannerman Technology Center.
We have a new version of our Security/Antivirus software.
Please follow instructions carefully!
- Submit a ticket to report an issue or request help
- Information on the new Phone System
- Request Forms are available for things such as Google Groups, etc
- Reset network password
- Download MS Office
- Get info on campus wireless
- Purchase additional printing credit
- Read through our Frequently Asked Questions
- Employees can get remote support
- Breakdown of campus mailing lists
- Avoiding phishing scams
- About home directories & Google Drive