Alumni Board Nominations
Nominations are Due December 15, 2014
Download the Alumni Board Nominations Form
- Nominees should be alumni who have attended or graduated from Warren Wilson College or any of its predecessor institutions, in good standing.
- Nominees should be of good moral character.
- Nominees for the board are expected to exhibit leadership qualities in the developing, managing and implementation of projects that would support the mission of Warren Wilson College.
- Nominees that are selected to the board are expected to attend all alumni board meetings and special events such as homecoming.
- Nominees selected for the board will serve for three years.
- Nominees for the alumni board will be selected from diverse backgrounds.
- Names of nominees who were not selected will remain under active consideration for a period of three years from the date of his/her nomination.
- A nomination packet including Nomination Forms may be completed online or printed off and faxed or mailed to:
Warren Wilson College
CPO 6324 P.O. Box 9000
Asheville, NC 28815-9000
- Solicitations for nominations will also be made through the Alumni E-newsletter and other appropriate means of electronic and written communications.
- All nomination forms must be completed prior to consideration for solicitation.
- Nominations will be reviewed, ranked by the Alumni Board Membership Committee and presented to the Executive Committee for final selection.
- Selected nominees will be contacted by the president of the alumni board.
- The names of all nominees selected to the Warren Wilson Alumni Board will be sent to the Alumni Association members.