Contact the Staff
Weekend @ Wilson
Distinguished Alumni Awards
Alumni Business Directory
Athletic Hall of Fame
Stay in Touch
Write an Owl & Spade Note
Update Your Contact Information
AlumniLink - Alumni Directory
Make a Gift
The WWC Fund
Buy A Brick
Match Your Gift
1. A nomination packet including the Nomination Form may be emailed, or printed off and faxed/mailed to:
Alumni Relations, Office of Advancement
Warren Wilson College
CPO 6324 P.O. Box 9000
Asheville, NC 28815-9000
2. The Office of Advancement – Alumni Relations requests nominations through the Alumni E-newsletter and other appropriate means of electronic and written communications.
3. At the given deadline, all nomination forms will be reviewed by the Director of Alumni Relations and the Director of Donor Research and Stewardship. Incomplete forms will be returned for completion.
4. All nominees will be sent a Nominee Questionnaire and Resume/Vitae Request to be completed and returned to the Office of Advancement - Alumni Relations by the deadline given at time of request.
5. All completed nomination materials will be compiled and sent to members of the Nominating and Recognitions Committee for review and selection.
6. Nominating and Recognitions Committee will meet to review ratings and make ﬁnal selections, in conjunction with members of the Executive Council and the Director of Alumni Relations as per the constitution and bylaws.
7. Selected nominees will be contacted by the president of the alumni board.
8. The names of all nominees selected to the Warren Wilson Alumni Board will be shared with the Alumni Association members, and voted upon at the Homecoming meeting.
9. Names of nominees who were not selected will remain under active consideration for a period of three years from the date of his/her nomination.