Contact the Staff
Family Weekend at Homecoming
Weekend @ Wilson
St. Clair Guest House
Alumni - Get Involved
Parents - Get Involved
Friends - Get Involved
See Your Impact
Distinguished Alumni Awards
The Impact of Our Alumni
Graduation Outcome Survey
Alumni Business Directory
MFA Alumni Books
Athletic Hall of Fame
Stay in Touch
Write an Owl & Spade Note
Update Your Information
AlumniLink - Alumni Directory
Shop at the College Bookstore
Give to the College
Make a Gift
Annual Giving : The WWC Fund
The Warren Wilson College Circle
Buy A Brick
Match Your Gift
More About WWC
Facts and Accolades
History of the College
The Owl & Spade Magazine
The Parliament - Yearbook
The WWC E-Newsletter
Career Services OWLink
A 10-DAY, 9-NIGHT stay
at Casa Blandin in Marbella on Southern Spain’s Costa del Sol
50% of the proceeds will go to the team, 25% will go to the Warren Wilson Athletic Hall of Fame, and 25% will go to the Warren Wilson Athletic Department.
Tickets are $25.00 each, maximum of five tickets per buyer.
Stay at The Blandin Family’s sunny and restful three-bedroom apartment on the Costa del Sol located in the Nueva Andalucía community between Old Town Marbella and San Pedro de Alcantara (less than one hour by car from Picasso International Airport in Malaga, Spain).
The apartment is fully-furnished, child-friendly, and has three bedrooms, 1 and 1/2 baths, and two terraces overlooking beautiful gardens and a 6-swimming pool complex that includes a Jacuzzi and children’s wading pool. Casa Blandin is in the peaceful oasis of the Aldea Blanca Resort complex, where you can enjoy all the amenities of this outstanding area of the Mediterranean: splendid beaches, water sports, tennis, championship golf courses, casino, restaurants, night spots, and many other leisure time activities. It is within walking distance of the world famous Puerto Banus yacht harbor and Mediterranean Beaches which are filled with many options for fantastic dining, shopping and people watching.
From this beautiful base, you can easily enjoy other parts of Southern Spain and Northern Africa. Take a one- or two-day trip to Granada and visit the Alhambra and see firsthand the Moorish influence in Spain. Visit the Rock of Gibraltar and marvel at the views, or make the crossing to Tangier and get a taste for a totally different and exotic culture in Morocco. Other possible side trips include Seville, Ronda, Benahavis, Mijas, Casares, Estepona, Nerja, Coin and Tarifa.
Back at the apartment, you can relax and dine on one of two outdoor terraces, lounge around the multiple pools and Jacuzzi, gaze at the stunning Mediterranean scenery, explore charming towns nestled in the Spanish hillside, and indulge in fabulous meals and entertainment. This part of Spain is renowned for its fresh seafood and tasty dishes: try some succulent roast chicken, paella, tapas, flan and gazpacho made by chefs who infuse their cuisine with subtle taste and passion. In Spain, time is different and the relaxing Spanish lifestyle is sure to captivate you, as it has many others.
Raffle ticket buyers must be 18 years of age or older. No Blandin family members are eligible to participate.
• Tickets will go on sale Friday, November 15, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. Ticket sales will end at midnight on December 10, 2013.
• Tickets are $25.00 each, with a maximum purchase of 5 tickets per purchaser.
• Tickets may be purchased solely from the raffle website:
• A ticket receipt will be emailed to the purchaser’s provided email address.
• Tickets used in the drawing will be identified by the purchaser’s first and last names and email address.
• Per IRS regulations, a purchase of raffle tickets is not a tax-deductible donation.
All raffle ticket sales are final. Tickets may not be changed, sold, or re-gifted. No refunds will be given.
• The winner will be drawn and announced at halftime of the Warren Wilson Women’s basketball game starting at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, December 14, 2013 vs. Barber-Scotia College. Live broadcast of the game can be found at this link: http://www.warrenwilsonowls.com/schedule/0/5.php
• The winner will receive a congratulatory phone call from senior player Sara Blandin, a formal email acknowledgment, and the winner’s name on the raffle website.
• All raffle participants will receive an email with a link to a video of the raffle drawing and a thank you note from the team.
• The winner will receive a 10-day, 9-night stay at Casa Blandin in Marbella, Spain.
• The apartment’s availability for this raffle is from December 14, 2013 through December 15, 2015, subject to prior rentals.
• Prior to the trip, the Blandin family will provide a detailed orientation to the apartment and surrounding area, including the loan of brochures, photos, maps, cards of favorite restaurants, etc.
• Questions about the apartment may be addressed to Don Blandin at Blandin@investorprotection.org or 202-775-2112.
• The value of the prize is $3,450, the standard rental rate for a 9-night stay. Any taxes that may be associated with this prize are the responsibility of the winner. The winner should consult her/his tax advisor for guidance.
• Transportation and any other expenses associated with the use of this prize are the responsibility of the winner.