Festival on the Field 2009
Festival on the Field 2009 is Saturday, October 3 from 12 noon to 4:30 p.m. on the North Soccer Field. Details are listed below:
- Due to rising costs, there is a $10 registration fee for booth space under the Warren Wilson College Big Top Tents. Booth space is defined as one table, two chairs and the tent above them.
- WWC crews, classes and student organizations are invited to register for booth space at the Festival for free under the Crew Tents. This is a first come, first served registration, as space is limited to 16 booths under the Crew Tents. If the Crew Tents fill up, you will then be asked to consider registering for the Big Tents - registration fee is $10 per Booth Space.
- Booth space outside of the tents will remain free to all vendors. You are welcome to bring your own tables, chairs and tents to set-up in the designated area. Please remember, tents should be of the pop-up variety - your tent should be weighted but it cannot be staked into the field.
- All registrations are on a first reserved, first served basis - so register now. Don't forget to indicate your registration form if you will be bringing your own tent, table and chairs, or if WWC tent space, table and chairs will be needed and that your registration fee is enclosed
- Only one table will be allowed per booth space under the WWC tents. If you request additional tables, provided that we have enough tables to go around, your second table will be set off to the side of your booth space - not under the tent.
- Check-in and booth set-up begins at 10 a.m. at the North Soccer Field. Either a student staff member or Shannon Senn will be on-site all day for security measures; however, the College cannot be held responsible for losses of any kind, whether by theft, weather, breakage or any other cause. You should plan to bring plastic or other protective covering in the case of sudden rain.
- Please plan to stay until the festival ends at 4:30 p.m. We will have a great view of the Homecoming soccer games all afternoon - the best seats on campus!
Please contact Shannon Senn (email@example.com or 828.771.2042) for a registration form. Registration deadline is Monday, September 28. After your registration information is received, a confirmation regarding your space for Festival on the Field 2009 will be sent to you. If you have not received a confirmation by September 30, please contact Shannon Senn at 828.771.2042 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to main Homecoming page