Reverend and Suella D. Keller Scholarship

Dr. William Chester Keller was a 1934 graduate of the Asheville Farm School, a mission school of the Presbyterian Church that evolved into Warren Wilson College. He was a faithful alumnus who not only generously supported the college monetarily, but also served on various boards and was always on the lookout for potential students. His wife, Suella Denson Keller, was faithful in supporting his interests after his death. She established this endowed scholarship through her will in 2002. The earnings from this fund go to aid a deserving student with demonstrated financial need.