Career and Graduate School Advising
Networking with Fellow Alumni
Post a Job or Summer Internship for Warren Wilson Students
Offer a Sophomore Externship
Talk with Your Employer About On-campus Recruitment
Offer Summer Housing
Serve as a Career Mentor
Talking to people and learning from their experiences needn't be a formal process or one you practice only when job hunting. There are numerous resources available enabling you to pinpoint the people you'd like to contact.
· Warren Wilson Alumni are an excellent source of information, and you are guaranteed to have at least one thing in common: Warren Wilson. The Warren Wilson Career Network is available online through OWLink and via LinkedIn. OWLink is an electronic database containing alumni profiles and contact information as well as job postings, while LinkedIn is a professional social network of Warren Wilson alumni. We recommended that you join both OWLink and LinkedIn. To access OWLink, click on this link
· You will be asked if you are a Student/Alumni or Employer
· Choose “Student/Alumni”
· You will be taken to a new screen
· On right side of screen under “register” click the Register tab and register for your new account. Returning users log-in under log-in located on left side of screen.
· A confirmation that you do indeed which to register will be sent to the email address you provide.
· Once you confirm, then a password will be sent to you which you can then change to something you will remember.
· With your username and password you can return to the site and log in to access the Warren Wilson Career Network, post your resume and/or search job postings.