Career and Graduate School Advising
Networking with Fellow Alumni
Post a Job or Summer Internship for Warren Wilson Students
Offer a Sophomore Externship
Talk with Your Employer About On-campus Recruitment
Offer Summer Housing
Serve as a Career Mentor
There is something new to hoot about in The Career Development Center and we want you to know about it. It is OWLink, a web-based on-line system that provides 24-hour access to Career Services.
With OWLink Students and Alumni Can:
· Search internships, full/part-time job openings, educational, service and work crew opportunities.
· Post their resumes.
· Stay updated on career events and opportunities.
· Have their resume referred to employers.
· View organizations/school registered for career events.
· Access the Warren Wilson Career Network and connect with network volunteers.
With OWLink Employers Can:
· Post jobs and internships.
· Register to provide for students information sessions and career events.
· Receive customized resume books.
With OWLink Work Crew Supervisors Can:
· Post work crew openings.
Why do it this way?
· Students get overwhelmed by all the signs on campus and don’t always see possibilities.
· Students who are away from campus on Study Abroad can see the openings.
· You reach a wider audience
· Students will become accustomed to finding all work, internship and service opportunities in one place.
· Once you get registered, you can post and archive work crew openings with a single click!
· Use less paper!
How Can YOU Register to use OWLink?
If you want to Register as an Employer to Post Work Crew Openings then:
· Go to https://warrenwilson-csm.symplicity.com . There is a link to OWLink from the Career Development Center and WPO home pages.
· You will be asked if you are a Student/Alumni or Employer. Choose “Employer”
· You will be taken to a new screen
· On right side of screen under “register” click the Register tab and register for your new account. You can also select Register and Post Local Job. Returning users log-in under log-in located on left side of screen.
· Complete employer information and contact information. Required fields are noted with a red asterisk.
· Click Submit to complete registration.
· If you have chosen to Register and Post a job, you will be taken to a form to submit the position information.
· A confirmation that you have registered as an employer will be sent to the email address you provide.
· Once you confirm, then a password will be sent to you which you can then change to something you will remember.
· With your username and password you can return to the site and log in.
· Positions can be archived so that the next time you need to fill the position, all you need to do is activate it.
If you have any difficulties, questions or would like the Career Development Center to post work crew openings for you, just contact us: Wendy Seligmann or Courtney Gauthier, email@example.com , x3759
Please urge your students to register with OWLink so that they can access the most updated information about opportunities and be in the know about events and programs occurring through the Career Development Center.