St. Clair Guest House
The St. Clair Guest House operates year-round (currently with closures during some school breaks) and welcomes prospective students, parents and visitors to the college.
- Upper St. Clair has three singles and three doubles (6 rooms/9 beds total), two shared bathrooms, and a common room with both dining (including refrigerator and microwave) room facililities and a comfortable seating area.
- Guest rooms are equipped with bed linens and towels, as well as ceiling fans and alarm clocks.
- Wi-Fi is available throughout the house and shared phone is located on the ground floor.
- St. Clair is a smoke-free facility.
- Children under 8 are welcome in rooms with their parent or child care provider and infants may sleep in a play pen or other bedding device brought by parents.
$35 per night - single.
$40 per night - double (queen or two twin beds).
Maximum stay is five nights, except by special arrangements made in advance or in emergency situations.
Check-in is 4:00 p.m. and check-out is 10:00 a.m. If you must check in after 9:00 p.m., please note this when making your reservation.
For more information, please email the Resident Manager:
St. Clair Guest House Reservations
St. Clair History:
The History of St. Clair Guest House