1. The FAFSA has not been signed by both the applicant and the parent.
2. Incorrectly entered Social Security number; results in a non-match with the Social Security Administration's records.
3. Both the student and the parent included the student in "Number of Exemptions Claimed" (Questions #37 and #85 on the 2013-2014 FAFSA).
4. Student incorrectly indicates that he or she is in legal guardianship. Legal guardianship is a legal proceeding by which an individual other than a minor child's parent is made responsible for that child's custody and care.
5. WWC has not been listed to receive the FAFSA results! Our school code is 002979.
1. The application has not been signed by the applicant.
2. All members of the family (including parents) not listed in family
information section. The table should include all family members who
live with and receive more than half of their support from the parents.
3. The application has not been completed in full.