Sunday, March 25, 2007

Who are you and where are you from?

We recently received our 2000th visit to this blog, based on the ClustrMap that you should see on the right hand side of this page. Click on the map if you're interested in seeing the approximate location of our blog visitors.

We'd like to know a little more about who you are, where you're from and why you're here. Click on the comment link at the bottom of this post to leave a message and tell us more about you!

2 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger Karin said...

This post has been removed by the author.

At 1:59 PM, Blogger Karin said...

Hi David, This is a really interesting site! I got a link from the alumni e-newsletter. I loved to see the map with WWC people from all over the world! I graduated in 1992 with a BA in Intercultural Studies/ Spanish language, which I guess is now be called Global Studies (although I thought I had heard "human studies"?) I am living in Boston. I organize the Boston Spanish Language Meetup: http://spanish.meetup.com/40/ and I serve on the board of directors at Rowe, a Unitarian camp and conference center in the Berkshires and am involved with a lot of other activities and community groups. I owned a Peruvian import business for awhile and then went into business development, and I am currently looking for a new job in non-profit management: social justice, public relations, outreach & education, etc.

It's nice to see what you are up to: thanks!

Karin Broadhurst

<< Home