Monday, April 20, 2009

Who's out there?

In this age of ubiquitous internet communication (which is, of course, global) it sometimes becomes difficult to know just who it is doing the communicating. There is also a fair amount of spam out there -- not just in email, but browsing blogs, skype, and undoubtedly focusing like a laser on Twitter.

If you are out there, are human, and find value in the Torrid Zone, could you take a second to comment on this blog post and say hello? And if you are so inclined, tell us what you'd like to see more of here. Are the Torrid Zone Tweets of interest? Alumni updates? Current student projects? Application deadlines? Inquiring minds want to know.

4 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger Timothy Hales said...

Yes, there are people out here that read your posts. As a geospatial student, I enjoy reading what is going on at Warren Willson that relates to GIS. Current student projects and plans for the program are subjects I would enjoy reading.

At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Humans are here and follow you. Please keep posting... more background on projects and actual progress reports please! What is happening in Cocobolo these days?

At 3:51 PM, Blogger David Abernathy said...

Wow, two responses! That's two more readers than expected....

At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Jackie Fitzgerald said...

Hey there! I read these posts from time to time and I graduated a year and a half ago. I love hearing about what alumni are up to and what current Global Studies majors are getting there hands dirty with. Thanks for the updates and keep 'em comin'!

<< Home