Legal Name Change Documentation


Currently enrolled students who wish for a name change on WWC records are asked to provide government-issued documents that prove the name change request. Please bring the original documents to our office.  If you plan to mail your request, please have copies notarized.  Do not mail original documents.



Photographic documents showing the new name:


Driver’s license, passport, alien registration card


Legal documents showing the former and new name:


Marriage certificate, divorce decree, naturalization papers, court approval of name change