Emergency Information

If you think you have been sexually assaulted and/or raped and are seeking medical treatment and/or want to file a police report at the hospital:

In the Emergency Room, you can receive:

If you are not interested in pressing charges, you can choose to do a blind report that includes giving as much information as you are comfortable with to Our VOICE or you can file an anonymous report with RISE.  This information will be kept on file in case another person experiences an act of violence by the same person.