• Developing spiritual life and social justice programs that serve the community within and around Warren Wilson -
• Encouraging and supporting student religious and spiritual practice groups -
• Educating the campus about opportunities to engage in spiritual life and social justice events both on and off campus, and -
• Collaborating with other crews -
The Spiritual Life Crew:
• Revitalizes the passion for spiritual exploration and integrating contemplation
• Promotes diversity and awareness of social injustices and religious intolerance/persecution around the world, and creates an atmosphere of free and open interfaith dialogue on campus.