Resources on Ireland and Northern Ireland
- Troublemakers or Peacemakers: Youth and Post-Accord Peace Building
Siobhan McEvoy-Levoy. Copyright 2006.
- Lonely Planet: Ireland
Tom Downs. Copyright 2003.
- Frommer's Ireland 2004: With Coverage of Northern Ireland (electronic resource)
Suzanne Rowan Kelleher. Copyright 2004.
- Ancient Ireland: An Explorer's Guide
Robert E. Meagher. Copyright 2004.
- Ulster and North America: Transatlantic perspectives on the Scotch-Irish (electronic resource)
Tyler Blethen. Copyright 1997.
- The Red-Haired Girl from the Bog: The Landscape of Celtic Myth and Spirit
Patricia Monaghan. Copyright 2003.
- The Blue Tango
Eoin McNamee. Copyright 2001.
- Belfast Diary : War as a Way of Life
John Conroy. Copyright 1995.
- The Encyclopedia of Ireland: An A-Z Guide to its People, Places, History, and Culture
Ciaran Brady. Copyright 2000.
- Deconstructing Ireland: Identity, Theory, Culture (electronic resource)
Colin Graham. Copyright 2001.
- The Oxford Guide to Literary Britain and Ireland
Daniel Hahn and Nicholas Robins, ed.. Copyright 2008
- Ireland: Contested Ideas of Nationalism and History
Hugh F. Kearney. Copyright 2007.
Suzanna Rowan Kelleher. Copyright 2005.
- Politics and Performance in Contemporary Northern Ireland
John P. Harrington, Elizabeth Mitchell, ed. Copyright 1999.
- Anti-Catholicism in Northern Ireland: 1960-1998 the Mote and the Beam
John D. Brewer. Copyright 1998.
- A Concise Post-war Campanion to British and Irish Poetry
Nigel Alderman, C.D. Blanton, ed.. Copyright 2009
- Culture, Politics, and Irish School Dropouts Constructing Political Identities
G. Honor Fagan. Copyright 1995.
- The Stories of William Trevor
William Trevor. Copyright 1983.
Brian Friel. Copyright 1990.
All recources can be found in the Warren Wilson library.