Participating Duke University Programs
Warren Wilson College and Duke University have re-signed a decades-old commitment to expand graduate school access to undergraduate students. Participating programs include:
- Accelerated program (3+2 Master’s Degree: the first year of the Bard program will be accepted by Warren Wilson to complete your Warren Wilson bachelor’s degree)
Prerequisites for Entering the 3-2 Program
- To be eligible to enter a Duke master’s program after three years of undergraduate study at Warren Wilson, you must have taken:
- College level course in Calculus* (required)
- College level course in Statistics* (required)
- Natural or Social Science courses related to your area of interest
- Undergraduate experience and training in professional writing
- Any prerequisites required for your intended master’s degree and concentration. See Duke’s requirements for more information.
*Students must earn a minimum grade of B- and earn college credit in order for these courses to count toward the prerequisite. Pass/Fail courses and self-paced courses will not fulfill these requirements.