Congratulations again on your acceptance to Warren Wilson College. Your admission is a reflection of your hard work and shared values. We’re excited to work with you on the next steps.
Get to Know Your Classmates
Steps to Orientation
There’s a lot to do in preparation for Orientation on August 21-26! Some of these steps can be confusing, so please have a look at the Student Life & Housing Guide, the Advising, Registration & Academic Support Workbook, and your billing packet to help you through the process. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email or call: (800) 934-3536.
At a Glance
Click an item to jump down to detailed instructions.
- Complete the FAFSA and (if applicable) verification process
- Accept your financial aid award in NetPartner
By June 1
By June 15
By July 1
- Health Insurance Waiver
- Get ready for academic advising!
- Complete your Academic Survey
- Complete your Work Crew Application
- Setup Community Engagement tools
- Pay your first semester bill (revised deadline due to system outage: July 15)
By July 15
By August 1