The Families of Wilson Council serve as ambassadors and parent advisory for Warren Wilson College with special opportunities to meet with college leaders and administrators. Council members:
- Participate in a fall and spring meeting.
- Serve as an advisory committee to Advancement & Enrollment as it relates to family events, programming, and communications.
- Share observations, suggestions or concerns about Warren Wilson programs and campus life.
- Assist with orienting and answering questions from prospective and new families of Warren Wilson.
- Assist with writing parent letters of support to encourage parent participation in the WWC Fund for scholarships and resources for students.
- Assist in hosting Warren Wilson events for prospective, new and current families in their home(town) in collaboration with Advancement and Admissions.
- Support Warren Wilson by making an annual gift to the WWC Fund.
If you’re interested in opportunities for deeper involvement with parent engagement and philanthropy for the College, please contact Heather Wingert, Director of Parent & Community Relations, to learn more, 828-771-2076 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.