Plan Your Visit
Campus is closed as part of the Coronavirus response, but Virtual Visits are available!
The cornerstone of every Warren Wilson College visit is a two-hour session that includes both an information session led by an admission counselor and a student-led campus tour. These sessions are offered each weekday at 9:15 am and 12:45 pm, with the exception of college holidays.
In addition to the two-hour session, you can extend and customize your visit with the following options:
- Personal interview with an admission representative (seniors only).
- Attend a class of your choice.
- Lunch in Gladfelter Cafeteria or Cowpie Cafe (on us, of course!).
- Meeting with staff in our Financial Aid Office.
- Meet with a professor.
- Meet with a coach.
- Meet with a Work Program representative for more information about our Work Program.
- Meet with a Center for Community Engagement representative for more information about our Community Engagement Commitment.
If you’d like to further personalize your visit, please indicate your preferences when scheduling your visit and we will gladly customize your experience.