Outstanding Career Services
We link career preparation with all facets of our curriculum via our holistic approach to advising. It all begins with the four L’s.
- Learn: Staff come into the classroom to help students make the connections from the liberal arts programs to exciting careers and graduate school.
- Leverage: Staff work with students to build relationships to find summer work opportunities, internships, fellowships, and alumni networking opportunities – all are part of the package for every student.
- Launch: Staff support students to develop resumes, apply for jobs and practice interviews.
- Land: We don’t quit when you graduate – staff help manage the transition to the professional world, share your successes with new students.
Interested in learning more about an occupation? Eager to find alumni who are working internationally? Hoping to start your own business? Through your OWLink Profile, you’ll connect with our network of alumni and friends who want to help you learn, connect, explore, and succeed.
You will also have the opportunity to build your network through a mix of on and off campus programming, including:
- Job & Internship Fair
- Alumni Connection Socials
- Industry panels
- Employer Visits
- Local Career Treks