Overdrive is the portal to the library’s new audiobook collection.
You’ll notice that, right now, it’s pretty sparse. That’s because we need you to tell us what to put in it.
How does that work?
- First, you’ll likely see that the title you’ve searched for can’t be found
- Find the link highlighted in the photo below and follow it to the full collection
- Here, you’ll be able to see all the titles available to add to our collection
- Find the one you’re looking for and click the ‘Recommend’ link
- At this point, you’ll be prompted to sign in with your library card– use the number above the barcode on your college ID
- Fill out the short form, click ‘Recommend,’ and the library will contact you shortly after.
Thanks for helping us build this exciting collection.
(Note: patrons will be allowed to make one request every 14 days.)
If you have any questions, please contact David Bradshaw in the library at 771-3059 or by email at email@example.com.