Warren Wilson College integrates the liberal arts with Community Engagement and Work experiences to prepare students not only for professional success, but also a life of meaning.
Curious about what we have to offer?
Join us online, and learn more about our experiential approach to higher education at our Virtual Discovery Day on January 28, 2021!
We’ve reimagined our Discovery Day at Warren Wilson College so that you can experience virtually what life is like as a student here. You’ll learn more about our on-campus Work Program, Community Engagement, academic programs, financial aid, and Warren Wilson’s personal and holistic approach to advising through our Center for Integrated Advising and Careers. You’ll also have an opportunity to speak to some of our current students during a live student panel!
Links for each session will be added below soon, so continue checking back as our Discovery Day approaches. You’re also welcome to “drop in” anytime throughout the day to ask our Admission Counselors, athletic Coaches, and Integrated Advisors any questions that you might have – just join here!
Schedule of Events
- 1:30 – 2:15 (EST) Live Exploration of the Warren Wilson Model
- 2:30 – 3:30 (EST) Live Student Panel with Admissions Crew
- 3:45-4:15 (EST) Live Financial Aid 101 and Q&A
- 4:30-5:00 (EST) Live Work Program 101 and Q&A
- 5:10-5:45 (EST) Live Center for Integrated Advising & Careers Q&A
- 2:30-6:15 (EST) Counselor & Coach Chat – open for questions all day!
You’ll also have the opportunity to view some of our On Demand info sessions, including:
- 30 min Athletics & Adventure Sports with Joni Williamson, Director of Athletics and Adventure Sports
- 35 min Academic Overview with Jay Roberts, Dean of Academic Affairs, and Warren Wilson Faculty
- 57 min Green Walkabout with Brian Liechti, Director of Sustainability, and Amy Knisley, Professor of Environmental Policy and Ethics