International Student Scholarships & Financial Aid
Warren Wilson College is pleased to offer both merit and need-based scholarships to our international students.
International Student Merit Scholarships
- International Student Scholarship $5,000-10,000 USD
- All international applicants are awarded based on their GPA. No additional application is necessary.
- Global Scholar Award $4,000-8,000 USD
- Up to $4,000 is awarded to high achieving international applicants (combination of gpa, community engagement, leadership roles, extracurricular involvements).
- Up to $8,000 USD is awarded to high achieving international applicants who have a connection with Education USA, students part of the International Baccalaureate Program, and/or students who apply from a United World College.
- Milepost One Scholarship: International students are eligible to apply and be considered for our new Milepost One Scholarship. Please note this requires an additional application and students who intend to apply for this MUST apply before or at the time of their admission application. More information and details can be found here.
Need-based Aid for International Students
In addition to merit scholarships, Warren Wilson offers need-based aid depending on students financial need. This is part of our commitment to creating an affordable college experience for non US citizens/permanent residents who are not eligible for federal funding through FAFSA.
Submit the CollegeBoard International Student Financial Aid Application with your admissions application. Please note students who wish to apply for financial need based aid must do so at the time of submitting your admission application!
Students financial need awards will be processed through our financial aid office and awarded within 2 weeks of acceptance.
External Resources for College Scholarships, educational support and additional information: