Congratulations again on your acceptance to Warren Wilson College. Your admission is a reflection of your hard work and shared values. We’re excited to work with you on the next steps.
Steps to Orientation
There’s a lot to do in preparation for Orientation on January 9-11! Some of these steps can be confusing, so please don’t hesitate to email or call: (800) 934-3536. Want to contact an office directly? Have a look at the directory.
Move-in day is Thursday, January 9th, which is also the start of New Student Orientation. Check-in will begin in the Kittredge Theatre Lobby at 9:00am. Events on-campus for families will continue throughout the day until the Family Farewell at 5:00pm.
Note that many of our offices will be operating with limited staff during the holiday break, and the College will be closed from Dec 24 – Jan 1. The offices involved directly with preparing you to begin your orientation will all reopen on Jan 2, so please ensure that you’ve completed as many of the steps below as you can before then!
First Year, Transfer, or Returning to WWC?
Note that these instructions assume that you’re a student who is new to WWC. Whether this is your first college experience or you’re transferring, please complete the steps below. If you’re a student who is returning to WWC after an absence, please see the bottom of this page for instructions.
At a Glance
Click an item to jump down to detailed instructions.
- Complete the FAFSA and (if applicable) verification process
- Accept your financial aid award in NetPartner
- Setup your WWC login credentials and email
- Health Insurance Waiver
- Pay your first semester bill
- Complete the Housing Application
- Complete and send your health records
- Take Placement Tests
- Complete your Work Crew Application
- Complete your Community Engagement Survey
- Send your final documents and transcripts